httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Soumendu Bhattacharya" <soumendu_bhattacha...@non.agilent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache disk cache debugging
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:53:57 GMT
Hi,
      I am using apache 2.2.4 with mod_cache along with mod_disk_cache ,
mod_expires and mod_deflate enabled to cache and compress dynamic content
served from jboss . I am trying to find a way by which I can debug/monitor
the cache. I am already seeing disk cache being created and apparently it
seems that my content is being served from cache (there is already a good
improvement in response time). Is there any header or environment variable
which gets set if a content is actually served from cache ? Any pointers to
how to debug/monitor apache disk cache would be very useful. I have already
tried enabling log level to debug and in error logs I am seeing the Cache
filters ( but it doesnÂ’t let me know which exact file cache its referencing
for a particular request). Htcacheclean is being used to cleanup/limit the
cache.

Regards

Soumendu