httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Kewl" <j...@kewlstuff.co.za>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: rearding IPv6 support on windows
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:44:39 GMT

Now Tomcat is also a cool application server

Last time I looked there wasnt a binary IPv6 version available for windows.
As a pure user of Apache, I second this, be really nice to see a binary version of this.
... for users like me who wouldnt know where to begin compiling it on windows.
Thanks in anticipation ;)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ashwani Kumar Sharma
  To: dev@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:44 PM
  Subject: rearding IPv6 support on windows

  HI All,

  I want to make my apache web server listen on IPv6 address. What settings I need to do.
Somebody, please guide.

  I have installed the IPv6 on Windows XP. I have installed the apache 2.2.4.

  When I am sending the request from the browser, my apache web server is not listening to
the IPv6 request.

  Please guide.

  Thanks and Regards,

  Ashwani Sharma

  Mob: 09916454843

  Off: +91-80-26265053

  DISCLAIMER:

  This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you
have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole
or in part is strictly prohibited.

  E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and
defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize
the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside.

  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for
any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

  MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
from MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on
the MindTree e-mail system or else where.