httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jinu" <j...@mchsi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] make_sock: could not bind to ...
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:27:31 GMT
I tried looking in the wiki for this information as to why i am getting this message when i
start the program apache.  It tells me that I need to do a run on my winows for netstat -ano.
 Well unfortunatly there is no netstat program for me to do this with.  When i try to run
this windows tells me that Netstat is not a vallid win32 aplication.  Does anyone know whats
going on?

I am a total newbie to this software I intended to turn my computer in to a webhost for my
personal website.. I was told that i had to have this software in order to do so when I get
my domain address.