httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to check caching is disabled?
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:02:05 GMT
On 9/9/07, rahul gundecha <rahoolgundecha@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi all,
> How can I check whether caching is disabled on my machine or not?

That's a pretty vague question. Caching can happen at many different
levels for many different reasons. (Are you talking about your
processors memory cache? Disk cache? Browser cache?)

If you are talking specifically about caching within apache, check for
mod_cache, mod_file_cache, and similar modules. If they are turned
off, then you don't likely have any caching going on.

Joshua.