httpd-users mailing list archives

From "proteus guy" <proteus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverse not working as documented??? (Apache 2.2)
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:49:39 GMT
Thanx Joshua,

    I do have the mod_proxy_html going now and it works as expected. You're
right about "not rewriting URL references inside html" as being pretty
categorical - but we tend to see what we want to see and that following
sentence implied just what I was looking for so I was perfectly capable of
ignoring the prior inconvenient bit. :)

    -- Ben