httpd-users mailing list archives

From "proteus guy" <proteus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverse not working as documented??? (Apache 2.2)
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:10:41 GMT
I did read it (over and over again :) ) but it appears I was thrown off by
the very next sentence that interprets the sentence you refer to as only
applying to links in pages that contain absolute URLs which is not, as
you've clarified, what it means at all. Pardon the confusion... perhaps that
entry could be made a little more explicit?

     thanx,

     -- Ben