httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gaƫl Lams" <lamsg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems using chroot'd apache under Linux SLES10
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:09:55 GMT
Hi

On 9/17/07, Foster, Stephen (ASPIRE) <steve.foster@hmrcaspire.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have created a chroot to run my apache in under SLES10. I have previously done this
in solaris and it worked perfectly , however differences in linux are causing problems for
me when starting.

It will not really help with your problem but what about using the
"SLES10" way of chrooting service, i.e using AppArmor? This way you
wouldn't have to modify the software (which would mean, by the way,
that you would loose the support for that software)

Kind regards,

Gael