httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kory Wheatley" <wheak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CPU usage
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 20:31:58 GMT
Apache was fine, until school started when more students started using the
web server.  There's just an over abundance of Apache processes in a
TIME_WAIT state when you do a "netstat -na".  What parameters in apache do
you recommend I look into, the keepalive settings, maxclient settings.  The
memory on the system not an issue, its just the CPU usage.