httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ken Robinson" <kenrb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unable to run the xampp
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:07:01 GMT
On 8/22/07, raju <reraju@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply. But i would like to work in windows os, I want it for php,
> Can you advise any other web server(open source) which suits php and which works on win
98?

XP is Windows. Xampp works fine with Windows XP. Windows 98 is almost
10 years old (maybe older) -- time to get a more modern OS if you want
to run xampp. ISTR that I was able to run a very early version of
xampp on Windows 98, but it's been so long that I really can't
remember how it functioned.

Ken