httpd-users mailing list archives

From Galaxy Virus <galaxy_viru...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] configuring SSL
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:32:19 GMT
Thank you so much for your reply. I got it. But I have still some problems.

  1) Our MoCA organisation issued sequrity certificate for everyone who is the member of that
organisation. The members used their own file to browse the  www.123.com.

  2) I made new server hosting www.abc.com and I generated hostreq.pem file and sent it to
MoCA to get signed CA certificate file. After I got it, I made configuration as you explained.

  It works!

  But the other members browse www.abc.com,  they will use their own certificate file issed
by the MoCA. It doesnt work.

  Frankly speaking, I just know server.key and server.cert file since I found many docs mentioned
about ssl configuration. I dont see the case for the users who will also use their certificates
file.

  Please help me as soon as possible.

  regards,
  galaxy