httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FAILLIE <l_fail...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE : [users@httpd] Re: PHP 5.2.4 with Apache 2.2.6 > 302 rather than 200?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:30:59 GMT
Hi Whit,

> The PHP 5.2.4 module built against Apache 2.2.4
> works fine with both Apache
> 2.2.4 and Apache 2.2.6. So it's only when PHP 5.2.4
> is built against Apache
> 2.2.6 that I end up with Apache serving "302"
> instead of "200" to every page
> request.

I think it's something related to your configuration,
because I built the same configuration on my
development system (Sun Ultra60 w/ Solaris 10) and on
my production one (Sun SparcStation 20 under NetBSD
3.1) and I don't have this problem at all.

The only difference compared to your build is I use
PostgreSQL instead of MySQL.

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.