httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FAILLIE <l_fail...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE : [users@httpd] Re: PHP 5.2.4 with Apache 2.2.6 => 302 rather than 200?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:26:12 GMT
Hi Whit,

> Thanks for the report. If it's something related to
> configuration, the
> question is of course what. The basic configuration
> has stayed the same from
> Apache 2.0 through 2.2.6,
[...]

When I spoke about configuration, I means system
configuration in general, not only Apache's one.

Another difference with you : when I switched to 2.2,
I rebuild httpd.conf from scratch because I also
changed the way my site are managed on the server.

[...]

> Logic suggests a difference in something PHP
> includes from Apache, that has
> changed between Apache 2.2.4 and 2.2.6. Apache 2.2.6
> is newer than PHP
> 5.2.4, so it wouldn't be the PHP team's fault if
> Apache 2.2.6 breaks
> something - or the Apache team's either. But
> imagining what could produce
> this very peculiar sort of breakage is difficult, at
> least for me. Did you
> build your PHP against Apache 2.2.6 or an earlier
> Apache?

This is the way I compiled on my SS20 :
Apache 2.2.6 :

./configure --enable-info=shared --enable-cgi=shared
--enable-so \
--enable-unique-id=shared --enable-authn-dbd=shared
--enable-dbd=shared \
--with-included-apr --with-pgsql=/usr/local/pgsql
--with-expat=builtin --disable-threads

make
make install

PHP 5:

ulimit -d 131072 (because the default NetBSD value is
too small)
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-zlib --enable-exif --with-gd
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/pkg --with-png-dir=/usr/pkg
--with-pgsql --without-pear --with-xsl --with-libxml
--with-pdo-pgsql --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm

make
make install

And it's worked.

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.