httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Binaries prepared for users@ win32 testing
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 07:57:47 GMT
Sander Temme wrote:

> I have not tried mod_perl.  So far, I have only tried the default path
> through the installer, not more and not less than I describe.

Thanks Sander!  Since I had validated 1.3/2.0 several times and 2.2 once
in it's final iteration, I'll trust your double check of 2.2 (who's installer
had real changes in several respects) to be a green light.

These are up, but unlike most releases I won't move aside the 2.2.4/2.0.59
binaries; added a caveat that modperl was reported to have issues with this
along with other 3rdparty modules who rely on win32-specific behaviors.

Bill