httpd-users mailing list archives

From edward...@ita.org.mo
Subject Re: [users@httpd] http and https
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:13:11 GMT
Hello Sander,

Sorry, I don't quit understand what your means...

For the Web Server setting ( http + https ) :

Listen 80

NameVirtualHost ip_address

<VirtualHost webmail.ita.org.mo>
Redirect / https://webmail.ita.org.mo:443
</VirtualHost>

Listen 443

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
DocumentRoot ...
ServerName webmail.ita.org.mo:443
ErrorLog ...
TransferLog ...
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile server.key
<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog /var/log/itawm-ssl_request_log \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>

etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart :

Stopping httpd: [ OK ]
Starting httpd: [Fri Sep 21 23:57:12 2007] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost
overlap on port 443, the first has precedence
[ OK ]

Would you mind to help ( assist ) to update the config ?

Thanks !

Edward.