httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodolfo De Nadai <rodolfo.dena...@ima.sp.gov.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Direct script to specific port...
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:56:27 GMT
Joshua, my script should be independent of apache when executing, but i
have to run my script throuth IE or Firefox, so it depends of the apache
to start and stop the script...

And i can't run a PHP script over internet without using the apache
port... at least i'm not finding a way to do this in other way...

thanks

Joshua Slive escreveu:

> On 9/17/07, *Rodolfo De Nadai* <rodolfo.denadai@ima.sp.gov.br
> <mailto:rodolfo.denadai@ima.sp.gov.br>> wrote:
>
>     I think this couldn't help me... because, if i restart apache and
>     the virtual hosts they will try to access a port that will be used
>     by my script...

>>     you can specify listening ports based on virtual hosts,rather than the application
scripts.

> Your question is way under-specified in the first place. What does it
> mean to have your script "run on a diferent (sic) port"? If your
> script is interacting directly with the network (not through apache),
> you should just be adjusting your script to use whatever port you want.
>
> Joshua.

* Rodolfo De Nadai *
* Analista de Sistema Jr. - Desenvolvimento *

	*Informática de Municípios Associados S.A.*
Seu governo mais inteligente
rodolfo.denadai@ima.sp.gov.br <mailto:rodolfo.denadai@ima.sp.gov.br>  -
www.ima.sp.gov.br <http://www.ima.sp.gov.br/>
Fone: (19) 3739-6000 / Ramal: 1307