httpd-users mailing list archives

From ChiaTzung Liu -劉佳宗 <ChiaTzung....@zyxel.com.tw>
Subject [users@httpd] How to use the modules of mod_dav_fs and mod_dav??
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:16:43 GMT
Hi.

I got a problem when I installed mod_dav_fs and mod_dav. My steps of installing Apache2 are
shown as following:

./configure
make
make install

after above, I started to compile mod_dav_fs.so and mod_dav.so by apxs, such as:

/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -i -n dav -a -c mod_dav.c
/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -i -n dav_fs -a -c mod_dav_fs.c

Now, I thought I can load these modules finally!! But I'm wrong!!
When I start httpd, I got the message of "httpd: Syntax error on line 54 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav.so into server: /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav.so:
undefined symbol: dav_core_find_liveprop".

Because I have some restrictions, I can't comple these modules into httpd by --enable-dav
setting. I must load these modules by DSO.

If you can help it, I would very appreciate!! Thanks!!

Regards..