httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <brian.e.mun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Testing Python Mod
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:00:07 GMT
On 9/4/07, Dragon <dragon@crimson-dragon.com> wrote:

> You cannot have any indentation on line 1 of your script as that is
> the top level of coade and must have zero indentation until you enter
> a new code block with a different execution scope.
>
> Anyway, this is not an Apache issue any longer, you should read up on
> python and its syntactical requirements to fix the problem you have now.

yep, that will get you every time!

Chris - this is the last I am going to comment on this thread.  I
highly recommend the book Practical Python.  In my opinion, it gives a
great overview of the language and ramps up to more advanced topics at
a very nice pace.

http://hetland.org/writing/practical-python/

Good Luck!

-- brian