httpd-users mailing list archives

From Karl Hennig <karl_hen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] modules directory is empty
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:13:42 GMT
Thanks for the help.  I now have the three required .so module files in /usr/local/apache2/modules.

When I try to start apache with the modules enabled, I get the following error:

/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start
Syntax error on line 234 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server: /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so:
undefined symbol: svn_txdelta_to_svndiff2

Any ideas?

----- Original Message ----
From: Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 7:05:15 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] modules directory is empty

On 9/5/07, Karl Hennig <karl_hennig@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried this with both Apache 2.0.59 and Apache 2.2.4 but after building and installing,
the modules directories do not have any of the "*.so" files that my GForge installation is
looking for.  One file, for example is "mod_dav.so".

> ./configure --prefix /usr/local/apache2

Add --enable-mods-shared=dav

See
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/install.html#configure
and
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/configure.html#optionalfeatures
for more information.

For the other two modules you need to look at the subversion
installation instructions. They don't come with apache.

Joshua.