httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Nordgren <tommy.nordg...@comhem.se>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] APACHE breaks both Downloads and Uploads
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 15:07:09 GMT

On 9 sep 2007, at 15.28, Tomas Larsson wrote:

> Well, it's difficult to find out what information is usefull.
> But I doubt that it is on the client side, since I have reports from a
> number of users encountering this problem.
> It does not matter what browser is used nor the OS on the users boxes.
	Are your site hosted on a commercial Web Hotel.
Then the server admin might have put in a limit on the size of
uploads and downloads.
------
What is a woman that you forsake her, and the hearth fire and the
home acre,
to go with the old grey Widow Maker.  --Kipling, harp song of the
Dane women
Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se