httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Conlen...@obmail.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server Missbehaving, why?
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:44:40 GMT
It depends on it's load balancing solution My guess is that the load
balancer is running out of memory and eventually looses information
on older connections and your packets get redirected to a new server
which doesn't know anything about you or the load balancer just
terminates the connection itself.

I haven't seen the same issue with my Foundry switches.

--
Michael Conlen