httpd-users mailing list archives

From DimitryASuplatov <gene...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Forwarding httpd
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:49:05 GMT
Hello
I want to install apache on my computer. The problem is that I cannot
directly connect to my computer from outdoors of my facility. I have
full control over my computer and user password for cental firewall
computer. But I do not want to do the tunneling through firewall
computer. I want a direct connection.
The question is, could I somehow configure apache on my computer to make
it run through firewall computer. In other words I want to use something
like this <firewall computer ip>:<some port> for my site adress. It that
possible.
Thanks.