httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andre Hübner <ad...@emil-zittau.de>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd 2.2.6 -> double cronolog in pstree
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:39:19 GMT
Hello List,

i send this the 2nd time. Is there anybody recieving me or is something wrong in my email
too?
Any idea what i should do to get answers?

I updatet Apache from 2.2.4 to 2.2.6. I used same ConfigureLine etc., only new sources.
Now i see in pstree (suse linux) double entries of conolog for errorlog:

|-cronolog --symlink=/path/to/logs/error_log.
.
.
|-httpd -f /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
  |   |-cronolog --symlink=/path/to/logs/error_log
  |   |-cronolog --symlink=/path/to/logs/access_log

If i remove the Line for errorlog from httpd.conf only one cronolog for accesslog is left.

|-httpd-+-cronolog
           | `-6*[httpd]

At the Moment i have no idea about this behaviour. Old 2.2.4 one should be removed clean,
cause i only build rpm packages.

Thank you