httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip Hamilton" <phil...@myarchive.biz>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] httpd seems to "forget" ServerAliases
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:38:14 GMT
Whats your configuration?
What other programs/modules do you have installed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark [mailto:msalists@gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:04 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] httpd seems to "forget" ServerAliases

Hello,

I have a weird problem on one of my servers:
I have different domains using different VirtualHost directives. The virtual
hosts have a ServerName and a ServerAlias directive.

It seems like after the server has been running for a while, calling some of
the domains in the ServerAlias for a VirtualHost end up
on the default domain, rather than going the the intended VirtualHost.
Restarting the httpd daemon will fix the problem for a while (usually a few
days), until at some point it "forgets" the mapping
again.

Does anybody have an idea what the problemm could be?
I have not figured out yet how to reproduce this problem (meaning how to
trigger the "forgetting" of the ServerAlias).

Thanks,

MARK