httpd-users mailing list archives

From "\"Crash\" Dummy" <gm...@thedatalist.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Issues with PHP module in Windows
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:27:24 GMT
All I can do is share my own successful experience. I recently installed Apache
2.2.4 on my Windows 2000 Pro system, then ran the installer for PHP 5. The PHP 5
installer added this to my httpd.conf file:

#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "L:/PHP/"
LoadModule php5_module "L:/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

Perhaps you need the PHPIniDir directive, which shows the location of the
php.ini file.
--
Crash
Running: Windows 2000 Pro - Apache 2.2.4 - PHP 5.2.1 - PERL 5.8.8

Reply to group only. E-mail is blocked.