httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can you help me find the options directive, please?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:22:38 GMT
On 8/9/07, Mar Pearly <marpearly@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> Well I'm a newbie here and as you can easily understand I don't know a lot and I don't
know how to find everything the FAQ's say..

> I read the Security Tips and I was in the section of Server Side Includes and what to
do .I want to find the Options directive  but I don't know where to locate it...Can you help
me please?

The Options directive is typically in httpd.conf, which is your main
apache config file.

If you don't need SSI at all, then you should just make sure that none
of your Options directives include "Includes" and that your
AllowOverride directives are all set to "none".

Joshua.