httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kateri Abeyta" <kbsubl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] config timefmt not working without a filename
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:01:14 GMT
Thanks for your response.  I didn't look for index.something LOL - I looked
for other instances of index like index.cfm....

Would there be something specific in the apache config that I should look
for?  My UNIX admin says that everything is set up as it should be and has
pretty much given up on finding a solution, so I am blindly going through
this.  Any direction or advice on where to look would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again!
Kateri