httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Clement" <john.clem...@readingroom.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] .htaccess not working
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:33:32 GMT

Thanks for that link, I went through the checks, double checking
everything as I went and found it was it was my mistake (I figured it
had to have been), I'd left the <Directory> within the virtual server as

<Directory />

instead of pointing to the same directory as the DocRoot.  Its now
working as it should be.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction!

jc