httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Díaz Díaz <sir_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to change from prefork to work MPM
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:46:19 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question, maybe silly question, about to how can I change the MPM
on an Apache Installed, let me explain I have Apache 2.2.4 running on Fedora
Core 5 with PHP 5 and Mysql 5; I've installed the apache with default
options, "configure --enable-so",  I saw that default MPM installed was
prefork, but now I want to changed it for worker MPM...

How can I do it?, I need recompile the apache "--with-mpm=worker"... I know
this list it's for apache, what is the appropiate MPM Apache that works
better with php?
regards

David

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos