httpd-users mailing list archives

From <gerocoma-foro...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Restarting
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:44:29 GMT
Hi everybody,

I would like to know what really happen when apache is
restarted. This is because I need to know the risks of
restarting during production time.

I mean, if, for example, a php is being attended and
at that moment I restart, does apache will wait until
the php finishes and give the generated response or it
will just kill every running/pending process? The same
question applies about mod_jk when attending java
proceses.

In fact, is there any risk about missing financial
transactions?

Thank you ;-)