httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Error: proxy: ap_get_scoreboard_lb(90) failed in child
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:18:53 GMT
On 13/08/07, Fred Tyler <fredty8@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting a lot of the following errors in my system logs:
>
> [error] proxy: ap_get_scoreboard_lb(90) failed in child 20394 for
> worker http://localhost:83/
>
> [error] proxy: ap_get_scoreboard_lb(91) failed in child 20393 for
> worker proxy:reverse
>
> Anyone know where these could be coming from?

This is a bit of a guess, and probably wrong, but does stopping and
starting the server rather than restarting (they're different,
restarting (including gracefully) doesn't kill the master process)
help? As I understand it, there are issues in mod_proxy regarding the
scoreboard size when changes to the config are made between restarts.

Again, I'm probably miles off.

--
noodl