httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Issue with mod_logio
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:42:18 GMT
On 13/08/07, Henry Cavillones <Henry.Cavillones@heavy.com> wrote:

[snip]

> And here's where i use it:
>
> # Blackbox log format
> <IfModule mod_logio.c>
> LogFormat "%a/0 %X %t \"%r\" %s/%>s %{pid}P/%{tid}P %T/%D %I/%O/%B"
> blackbox</IfModule>
> <IfModule !mod_logio.c>
> LogFormat "%a/0 %X %t \"%r\" %s/%>s %{pid}P/%{tid}P %T/%D 0/0/%B"
> blackbox
> </IfModule>
> CustomLog /var/log/httpd/blackbox blackbox
>
> Why doesnt it log anything?

Depends on the context you've placed the CustomLog directive in. If,
say, this directive is in the main server context and you have vhosts
that do their own logging (possibly hidden ones if you're using an
obfuscated distro config like debian's) then this log won't contain
much.

Are there any other logs, and are those logs getting entries for
requests now? If there are, check the context their CustomLog
directives are in.

--
noodl