httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Puthick Hok" <hputh...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Is it possible to view the current apache configuration
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:39:12 GMT
Hi,

I've just removed some important apache virtual host configuration on
my local workstation during a server reconfiguration routine. I
intended to remove *~, but removed * instead. Now everything under
vhosts.d is gone.

The configuration contains mod_perl settings which I want to recover
some parts of it. The httpd is still running and has not been
restarted or reloaded yet.

So, my question: is it possible to see the current working apache
configuration that is in memory? I am using ext3 filesystem. Restoring
deleted files from this system seems to be more time consuming than
reconfiguring mod_perl from scratch.

I will remember to backup everything including my personal workstation.

Thanks,
Puthick