httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jaqui Greenlees <jaqui_greenl...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Deploying war on Apache HTTP Server
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:24:20 GMT

--- Vincent Bray <noodlet@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 25/08/07, ibm123 <xgr3@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I am pretty new to Apache Http Server (AHS). I was
> looking into the document
> > for deploying the war file on AHS but could not
> found anything. I am not
> > sure whether I can deploy war on AHS or not. If
> not then I should use Tomcat
> > but how to integrate tomcat with AHS. I want to
> use AHS because I want to
> > configure some mod_expire and mod_header module on
> AHS.
>
> You need Tomcat (or any number of alternatives) to
> host the .war.

ahh, so a .war is some sort of Java file format, nice
to know. Not that a non java enabled browser would do
anything but try to download it, at least now I know
it's not always malware, at least not any more than
any java app is.

~snip~

      Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with
the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca