httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian Cohen <br...@intercarve.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unclean restarts
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:06:01 GMT
Some additional info -- when Apache is running normally (for example,
during the middle of the day), we can issue a manual '/etc/init.d/apache
reload' and it will work fine. The problems seem to arise some
percentage of the time when it tries to run from cron.daily's calling of
logrotate/postrotate.

Thanks--

Brian J. Cohen
Intercarve Networks, LLC