httpd-users mailing list archives

From BipinDas-Ditro <bipinda...@ditro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] pcfg_openfile error ??
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:07:29 GMT
Dear List,
I am trying to configure Zabbix on a Ubuntu machine with apache 2.2 is
running. After the configuration I had try to run it. Infortunately
firefox throws an error instead of expected screen "403 Forbidden
error". I had checked the error_log of apache its says the following

root@localhost# /home/zabbix/public_html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable
to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable

Unfortunately there is no .htaccess file in the specified directory. Is
anybody come across the same proble,if yes please share your findings

Thanks in advance

BipinDas
Linux System Administrator
Ditro Advanced Technologies,