httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kyle Wilcox <Kyle.Wil...@noaa.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] SSl problem using Includes
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:01:45 GMT
I'm trying to allow SSI from my apache server.
The Apache docs say to include the following:

   Options +Includes
   Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
   AddType text/html .shtml
   AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

And that will cause Apache to parse the .shtml files being served for SSI
to execute.
I stuck those in the directory I'm working with:

<Directory "d:\www\mrtg">
    Options +Includes
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

Whenever I try to pull the page with the SSI, I get an error message:
[Fri Aug 10 11:12:38 2007] [warn] [client 153.11.141.186] mod_include:
Options +Includes (or IncludesNoExec) wasn't set, INCLUDES filter removed

--

 Kyle Wilcox
 NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office

 "It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places
  that we are broken that we come to repair the world."
						- Murray Waas