httpd-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Vogel <samy-de...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Rewriting Subdomains to folders
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:47:50 GMT
Doing this I get maximum rewrites exceeded.
I know what the problem is, but I don't know how to fix it.
I need a RewriteCond that checks if the sub-subdomain is allready
appended to the url.
So the rewriting needs to stop if the rewritten URL is
"shop.samy.newkilu.de/shop". But right now /shop is appended 10 times
until the maximum redirects is exceeded...

How can I do this?