httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Upgrade niggle 2.0 to 2.2
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:22:14 GMT
OK I've upgraded form 2.0 to 2.2 as part of a move to keep in line with a
reasonably up to date setup, but I've hit a niggle in the access log.

My new setup is logging all access against 0.0.0.0 and I can't see what I need
to change/fix to get back the logging of the real IP address.

Can someone boot me in the direction of some notes that will help me out. The
2.0 setup has always been fine and I don't know if I ever changed anything to
get that working so I sort of expected 2.2 to do the same.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL