httpd-users mailing list archives

From Philip Renich <phi...@edurelief.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Getting mod_rewrite to load/work in apache 2.2
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:03:02 GMT
<head>
</head>
I've just installed Apache 2.2 and cannot seem to get mod_rewrite to
work. The LoadModule command is uncommented, Options FollowSymLinks is
set in Directory /&nbsp; I've searched around on Google and places, but most
docs or help I find is related to 1.3/4 (which I also didn't get it
working on). I'm not sure if I have some other setting incorrect or
what. <br>
I am running the module out of .htaccess files. For reference, here is
the code I am running:<br>
RewriteEngine on<br>
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d<br>
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f<br>
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php<br>
index.php is never requested, so it isn't doing its thing.<br>
What information can I give to help figure this problem out? <br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Philip<br>