httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh Agarwal <rak...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] POST message handling
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:50:59 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache so please excuse me for asking fundamental question.
I would like to know how is a http message processed by the httpd server. I have constructed
 a POST message with the login details for logging in to a website, I would like to know what
are the criteria apart from the "action" tag with which Apache determines the "PHP" script
to be invoked. I need some other criteria for invoking the PHP script because I want to hide
the actual PHP script doing the processing. I require this to prevent the PHP source code
from getting leaked

- Rakesh

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?