httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Munroe" <brian.e.mun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_python
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:12:07 GMT
On 8/30/07, Jeff Peng <jeffpeng@gmx.net> wrote:

> Why mod_python.so is located under apache root dir not module dir?
> You many installed something wrong.

??

The location that Chris specified in the OP is correct.  It *is* in
the module directory.

One curious thing though:

'C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundations/Apache2.2/modules/'

Foundations?  Plural?  Did you modify the default path?  I doubt that
it matters since it seems like Apache is able to see the module, just
not load it.

What version of Python are you using?  Is it from ActiveState or from
python.org?  I doubt any of that matters, but it doesn't hurt to know.

-- brian