httpd-users mailing list archives

From "LEBLANC, Damiens" <Damiens.LEBL...@neufcegetel.fr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Httpd Server 2.0.52, ModJK, Tomcat 4, NTLM Filter - Issue to post "multipart/form-data"
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:49:15 GMT
OK, I will try this and I'll give you some news after.

Thanks again,

Damiens.

________________________________

De : Jeff Beard [mailto:jeffb@cyberxape.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 31 août 2007 18:39
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : RE: [users@httpd] Apache Httpd Server 2.0.52, ModJK, Tomcat 4, NTLM Filter - Issue
to post "multipart/form-data"

Correct.

One caveat is that because I have not deployed NTLM authentication in both Tomcat and Apache
HTTPD simultaneously, I cannot tell you exactly how it will work. I've only done the authentication
using the Apache HTTPD module so you may need to experiment. I typically use Apache HTTPD
as a front-end to Tomcat to proxy requests to private subnets, perform authentication, serve
static content, etc.

Cheers,

Jeff