httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bhavin Patel" <bhavin_pa...@persistent.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite query
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:31:35 GMT
Hi,

I have one doubt bout mod_rewrite query.

I am using mod_rewrite module with mod_proxy plugin.

Basically I have two webservers in which one of is Apache 2.0.52 webserver
used for proxy server.

 I have added proxy like

ProxyPass / http://host:port/

ProxyPassReverse / http://host:port/

So every request comes to apache proxy server will redirect to other server.

Now other server internally servers the request and I need to rewrite url by
mod_rewrite.

But the thing is if I use both mod_rewrite and mod_proxy in proxy server ..
mod_rewrite is not working as proxy redirect request to other webserver thus
rules on proxy server for mod_rewrite is not working.

Can any one tells how to configure proxy and rewrite in one webserver.

Regards

Bhavin

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.