httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas M. Else" <tommye...@weatherworksinc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question on accessing directories
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:13:41 GMT
Dear users,

    I installed Apache web server 2.2.4 on my Windows XP Platform along with Active State
Perl 5.8.  I'm trying to run a cgi script using Apache Web Server.  When the script tries
to access a local drive on my computer (C:/test), the script gets hung up and sits there without
doing anything.  If I run the perl script using Active State Perl and predefine the values
for the form fields, the program works fine.  How do I allow the program to access the C:/Test
directory and open / amend files in it?

Thanks,

Tommy

Thomas M. Else
Chief Meteorologist - Operations Manager
For Weather Works - Your Weather Experts
Phone:  908-850-8600
Fax:  908-850-8664
Email:  tommyelse@weatherworksinc.com