httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shakeel Ahmad" <shakeel.ahmad...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:54:58 GMT
I am using internet through LAN. I have installed Apache server 2.0.59.

After installation when i started the service, it was successfully started. but when i try
to open http://localhost it does'nt open it.

the msg in errorlog file is:

"[Sun Aug 12 14:49:27 2007] [error] (OS 10022)An invalid argument was supplied.  : Child 896:
Encountered too many errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address
renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive."

Now the server shows that it is running but http://localhost or http://127.0.0.1 is not working
in my browser. i have disabled windows firewall, and my NOD32 Antivirus but it is still not
working.

if i try to run the apache server through "DOS" it gives the following error.

"(OS 10048)Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally
permitted.  : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80 no listening sockets available,
shutting down
Unable to open logs"

What should i do now..

please help