httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Prakash" <ravi.prak...@otssolutions.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Provide solution If u have
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:45:07 GMT
Hi,

I am Ravi, working as a open source developer. I am working on Apache
Modules.

I have two modules A and B.

1.	By browser, Module A get request for a service type.
2.	Module A checks its service type.
3.	Now It passes the whole request to Module B as its output( not to
browser at this moment)
4.	Module B process the request & sends back processed data to Module
A.
5.	Now Module A sends that processed data to browser.

So Module A can be regarded as a intermediate module .

I want to know , how a module can send data to another Module Under same
apache.? Is there any API  for that ?

What will be the case if we have two different apache on different machines
?

Ravi