httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteRule with a dot in URL
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:31:41 GMT
On 7/16/07, Thierry Kennes <tpkennes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Joshua for your advice.
> Though it didn't worked. It's like if the server is trying to find a file
> named "Test.com" like if it was index.php.
> So i don't know what should i have to do ... btw, i'm using mediawiki.

Statements like "it didn't worked" aren't going to get you anywhere.
We need to know exactly what you tried, and exactly what the result
was including messages in the browser and the server error and access
logs. It would also be helpful to know what apache configuration is
being used to activate mediawiki.

Joshua.