httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Constantin Moisei" <constantin.moi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Apache2 and Upload Progress in mod_jk
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:05:19 GMT
On 25/07/07, Constantin Moisei <constantin.moisei@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 25/07/07, Ricardo Stella <stella@rider.edu> wrote:
>

> > Constantin Moisei wrote:
> > > No one experienced this problem by now ?
> > >
> > > On 24/07/07, *Constantin Moisei* <constantin.moisei@gmail.com
> > > <mailto: constantin.moisei@gmail.com> > wrote:
> > >
> > >     Any ideas ?
> > >

> > >     On 24/07/07, *Constantin Moisei* < constantin.moisei@gmail.com
> > >     <mailto:constantin.moisei@gmail.com>> wrote:
> > >
> > >         Hi,
> > >
> > >         I have this Java application that runs in tomcat and is
> > >         fronted by a Apache2 in mod_jk.

I realize that this may not be an Apache thing afterall since works from my
intranet...

However I wanted to add that I'm using a DynDNS(zoneedit.com). I have to
feeling that my problem evolves around zoneedit, ISP, router and apache2. I
will try to see if I enable the reverse lookup will change anything.

It looks like my upload is happening all at once, like there is a stage area
then my apps received is it's all there...