httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hamilton Vera <hamil...@i2.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden...
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 03:29:30 GMT
With this conf, it will only work for localhost requests

    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    Allow from ::1 (by the way I never saw this before)

Please correct if I am wrong

Maybe you can get more tips looking in the error_log.

[]´s

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"