httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hamilton Vera <hamil...@i2.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Writing a cgi script for downloading
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:58:45 GMT
Do you have sed installed?

           if $echo "X $tmp_deplibs" | $Xsed -e 's/[     ]//g' \
             | grep . >/dev/null; then
             $echo
             if test "X$deplibs_check_method" = "Xnone"; then
               $echo "*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not
 		supported in this platform."
             else
               $echo "*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not known
 			to be supported."
             fi
             $echo "*** All declared inter-library dependencies are being
 			dropped."
             droppeddeps=yes
           fi
           ;;

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"